Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

So today is my wonderful and grand 25th birthday!!! And I think everyone has forgotten! hahaha! Hubby and Hunter left to go hunting without birthday wishes to me, and of all people, my dad hasn't even called yet... But I'm not worried, me and baby girl have so much to do, and I'm buying myself a great present this afternoon... A camouflage purse from Langston's Western Store in OKC.

So today is full of stuff to do. I have to go pick up Hunter's birthday cake... get baby ready to go to her 'Aunt' Terra's house... Iron some clothes for Hunter... get showers... and go have a great time tonight!

I have great news on top of that. Lauren's papa Clifford, moma Karen, and uncle Dakota are supposed to be heading this way today as well to see Lauren tomorrow. She will be four months old tomorrow. So when this weekend is over, I will have all kinds of pictures to share! Which reminds me, I better charge up the camera batteries and get the card cleaned off.

The scrapbook layout I included is a digital of her three month shot I took myself. I had a lot of fun working on this one. It was easy and simple and fell together fast.


Here are some other candid shots from the past week or so...

Well, I only had a few minutes, I better get dressed and get out the door to Elk City. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Love Shannon!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Cute photos!!! I can't believe they went hunting! I bet they'll have a great surprise for you later.

I haven't said happy bday yet cause I just got up! lol well after the 5th time I got up last night. lol

Anyway. sounds like a fun filled weekend is ahead and I hope you have a wonderful day!

CJensen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (ok so I am a couple days late, since I just read your post).

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday! I sure hope you enjoyed your visit with Karen and your dad. I hope everything went wonderful on your birthday. Sounds like a typical man to let a special day slip his mind. He probably had his mind set to hunting and forgot to mention it. But I am sure he has something sweet in mind for you. I'm glad you had your special baby Lauren to give you birthday lovies. Kids make every holiday perfect! And it will only get better as she gets older.

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Well Happy Birthday to you (sorry it's late). Crazy busy around here. She is getting so big and is so adorable. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great weekend. And guess what I am quickly becoming addicted to...digital scrapbooking and template making in photoshop! LOL Talk to you soon.