Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh and....

I wanted to post this... it's not done with needing to add more pictures, and I may even change it around completely, but I had this idea...

Looking back over 2007:

I'm also working on a video I will try to post later this week as well. I have a new program and though I wanted to do it for Christmas gifts, it didn't happen. However, I plan to try and make one every year showcasing the kids.

Drop us a line and tell me what you think.

You will need to click on it to really see the details... if it needs to be bigger when you click on it tell me.

Also, one more thing... Because I lost most of my contact info when my computer crashed, I have not been sending out update emails. However, if you want to immediately be notified anytime I post a blog by email, I will happily add you to the notifications address book. But you need to either leave me a comment or email me, telling me you want it. This will help me to know who really follows the blog and who doesn't. So please, comment or email me! Lauren loves an audience!

(and you do not have to sign up to blogger to post a comment... in the options, just select the radial button beside anonymous)

1 comment:

Kay said...

Shannon i love your collage of 2007...it will be alot of fun for you and your family to look back at and know what happened in 2007.... I know i don't leave comments but i love to get on here when i have a chance and see how much baby Lauren is growing..