Monday, January 14, 2008

Leave a comment...

So I still have people say they aren't for sure how to leave a comment...

Now let me make it clear, we LOOOOOOVE comments on the blog. I check everyday to see if anyone has left a new comment on our princess. It's kinda nice to know that all of my efforts are truly enjoyed by others...

So with that said, let me show you how to leave a comment, the easiest way. You DO NOT have to sign up with blogger.

First, click the button in the red square... (note: if there has not been a comment left yet, it will just say 'comment' without the number.)

Second, a pop up window will open, type your text in the box, make sure you type you name too, and then select the radial button by "Anonymous".

Third hit the big orange 'PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT' box, and voila!!!!

You have left Lauren Nadine some lovin's!

I will be back later with an update to our bottle strike saga!

Love Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You explained that real well. ;) I for one did figure out how to leave you comments but must say I am real bad at leaving them. I love your blog though and check every few days to see how she is growing. You are so good at the computer and wording things. You do great!!