Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lauren and her jumperoo...

Lauren is starting to like her jumperoo more and more every day. However being placed in it is still at her discretion. She lets me know real quick if she's not happy in it and we try again later. And we hit a semi-milestone yesterday. I realized for the first time, she is really concentrating on what she wants to grab or reach for. I put her in her jumperoo yesterday and she tried very hard, and suceeded, to move the clear ball with the sun in it. Now I can't wait for her to get more excited and play rambunctiously!



I have all kinds of pictures to share, but the last week has been just aweful, and to be honest, I haven't felt the joy in posting. So I apologize to Lauren's loyal fans and followers, trust me I know how upset some of you are! hahaha

I will work on posting the pictures tomorrow.

I have a question for the viewers though, how easy do you find it to watch the videos. I have had a few say that it takes a long time for the video to buffer... for others they have no problem... Maybe if I can get an idea of how many are on high-speed internet vs. dial up, I know whether it's worth posting or not. If you enjoy the videos let me know and I'll continue to post them. It is a process to upload and convert videos, but I don't mind at all if people are enjoying watching the princess.

On the Lauren front: She has rolled over again, but unfortunately by the time I got to the video camera, she wouldn't do it again. Christmas was great, she got all kinds of toys and clothes that she can use. In fact we only received one out-fit that she couldn't technically wear, and I'm sad, because it was darling. She's been extremely fussy lately, which leads me to believe that she really might be teething... I know teeth won't come for a while, but she continuously runs a low-grade fever off and on and is a drooling machine.

I had a nice christmas as well... my parents sent us some $$$ which I bought stuff for the kids, and used my part (and Levi's) to purchase us a digital video camera. At first I was worried, but I think I really like it now. Levi and the kids got me a pair of cowboy boots I have been eyeing for a while. The kids and I got Levi a digital camera for his own and a set of camoflauge towels.

The best part was just being together, but unfortunately stress even found a way to damper that...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and a happy New Year's... I shall return soon with pictures.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time. :o( Does she need her acid meds increased? Luke was getting fussier and Dr. increased his Axid dosage and he's MUCH better. I guess he had outgrown the first dose.

On a different note, we have the same bouncer that Luke has recently started using and he LOVES it.