Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lauren Baby


Lauren continues to change so much every week... And lordy! does she look just like her daddy! She's so beautiful to us... She's starting to really laugh more and becoming more verbal. Now playtime is more involved and fun. We read, and play with her new toys from Christmas. Today I was able to take a couple of nice shots of her, the above, and the first three below. I think they are so cute!!!

This weekend Levi got invited on a pheasant hunt, so he's gone until Sunday. And I am supposed to take pictures of a senior boy today. Grannie Betty is going to watch Lauren while I'm gone.

Below is just some random pictures from the last week or so... Not much to really report, so enjoy!












3 comments:

Monica said...

Great shots! I espeically love the ones of her and Dixie and of her belly laughing! Keep it up!

CJensen said...

Lauren is such a cutie, and growing so fast!

The squigly arrow in my layout was cut using the Accemt Essentials Cartrige that comes with the Cricut Expression. Thanks for the comment on my layout!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! You can't help but smile by looking at the perfect shots you took of her. You do such a great job. I love your blog of her and your family. I stop by every few days to see what's new. Love, Priscilla