Well, all is well here. I think Lauren's reflux is flaring up again, but aside from that, we are doing okay. She is really changing every day. She's starting to like her jumperoo a lot more and has figured out how to turn her self around in it. It may take her a while, but she makes a few trip around in it.She has her 4 month check up tomorrow. I can't believe she's almost 4 months!!! I'm anxious to see how much she weighs now... She is still desperately trying to sit up. She continues to try and roll over from her back-to-stomach. She's really getting after it on her stomach-to-back. She's definitely taken an interest in her toys more. She's so much fun! I just want to eat her up sometimes!
I haven't had much time lately to make any new scrapbook layouts. But we ate our first food the other night, and it didn't take her long to figure out she likes it, and she has to open her mouth to get more. So I just had to atleast scrapbook the pictures. I will try dearly to get more layouts done this weekend.
Well, we hope everyone is doing good!!! Drop us a line!
Shannon
EDITED 1/11/2008 to add new layout:

Here is another recently completed layout using the picture of her in her towel I posted yesterday.
Instead of making a new post, I figured I would add to this one to keep it current.
Well, I'm off to take her highness to the dr. office!
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and seriously, drop us a line or a comment!
Love to all!!!
Instead of making a new post, I figured I would add to this one to keep it current.
Well, I'm off to take her highness to the dr. office!
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and seriously, drop us a line or a comment!
Love to all!!!



4 comments:
Adorable Layouts
OOps, I mean layout...LOL typing with baby eating doesnt' always work well!! LOL
*Sigh* I'm going to have to join you and just do digital layouts I'm afraid. I love your layouts, don't get me wrong, but I never thought I'd become one of THOSE scrappers. :o) I haven't even scrapped his trip home from the hospital yet!!
beautiful layouts as always. I can't believe she's 4 months!!!! WOW!!
Post a Comment