Saturday, September 22, 2007

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Well, after 25.5 hours of labor.... Lauren Nadine is finally here! I only have a few minutes to sit down, as being a new mom is definitely demanding! :)

She was born:

9/20/2007
8:19 p.m.
7 lbs. 12 oz.
20 inches

And ten perfect fingers like her daddy, and ten perfect toes like her moma's!


I will post more pictures and information tomorrow about the birth... Thanks to everyone who has called and came by. Your love for us and our family is appreciated!

Getting checked over and cleaned up


Moma and baby getting to know eachother... Lauren in her going home outfit...


In the car, ready to go home... Moma posing for daddy to show off her flattened belly!

Love you all!!!!

Levi, Shannon, Hunter & Lauren

.........................................

10 comments:

gaugesmama said...

CONGRATS SHANNON! She's gorgeous, and you look great.

Christine said...

Congrats! SHe is beautiful! ANd you look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! She is So beautiful!!! You look so good too!! Congradulations to you all!! I love that suit on her. Its so perfect! Her sweet face is so cute. I am so excited for you! When are you comming to Texas to introduce her? I cant wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!! All that hard work really did pay off, she is beautiful & so adorable in her going home outfit!!!!
You are looking marvelous also!!!!
It was great that she came a few days before Tiger had to leave....
I will call you in a couple of days, I know you will dearly need your rest!
Love to You and All

Anonymous said...

Me, too! All of the above. Grandma

Kathie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her in person.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Lauren is beautiful and you look fantastic!! I can't wait to see more pics. We will have to get Ella and Lauren together over Christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations FRY'S. Lauren is lovely. I cant' wait till I can walk across the lawn and meet her...lol... Thanks for posting the pics so we can all get a sneak peak at her. Hunter will be pleased to hear she looks like him !

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

OMG!! She is amazing and such a perfect little angel. You look fantastic for just having a little one. Enjoy every minute of it and we send all of our love from NY.

Monica said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! I want to see her in no camo though! lol post more pictures please please please! LOL

And by the way... I HATE you for how good you look! lol