Hunter had a great weekend bird hunting. Although there weren't many birds to be found, he was proud of the few that he shot. And even better, he's not the least bit squeamish when it comes to 'taking care of them'. He's growing up so dang fast! My grandmother called the other night to ask hit pants size, and couldn't believe that he was a 14 regular! His head comes well up to my chin...This weekend was a rough one for me. The rough part is the sinus and congestion problem I have developed which has led to extreme coughing, which in turn has led to a very sore back on my left side. So bad, that I spent most of Sunday on a heating pad and soaking in not one, but two warm baths. After taking tylenol once that morning, I gave in and took two more yesterday evening. I was finally able to get relief.
And I must admit, driving has become almost downright uncomfortable. I can't wait for the day I no longer carry this huge belly out front. The lower she drops, the worse it seems. So if Levi is with me, he gets the fun task of chauffeur!
Below is a pic of Lauren's complete coming home outfit. The Seclusion 3D fabric proved harder than I thought to find, but alas I prevailed and finished her blanket. Levi is extremely proud of this outfit! The picture does not do it justice, it is by far sooooo cute!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day Holiday... someone mentioned how neat it would have been for me to have had a true 'labor day'... But since they day is less than 6 hours shy of being yesterday, I doubt it happens.
Oh, I would like to insert a poll here... I plan to send out a wallet picture with all of my billion thank you cards that need to go out. So out of the professional pictures below, leave me a comment with which one is your favorite (and appropriate to be sent)... they can be numbered as they are posted, One=the first, Two=the second, and so on... THANKS!
(when you go to leave a comment, click on the comment button right below, and type in what you want to say... then in the options, click on Anonymous and just leave your name in your post... if you still can't get it, just email me!)
Shannon And Levi


2 comments:
Love your camo outfit! So adorable!
that is the cutest coming home outfit I ever did see!!!!
Post a Comment