First, if you haven't already seen it, the below post will explain at least the last week, and why I've been missing. Great-Grannie Nadine passed last Wednesday morning, and it's been a hard week to say the least... She is the one we named Lauren after. I was very close to her and I will miss her terribly.
Before that, I just needed a few days, but because of the turn of events, it turned into two weeks. I am so sorry to those who were missing us.
Here is a cute picture from breakfast this morning... she LOVES white powdered donuts. Can you tell?

Sooo, I don't have a whole lot to post really. I mean, I have tons of 'little' things. The only big thing that has happened is Levi's pickup engine locked up last weekend, forcing us to buy a new one so close to having the old one paid off. But it looks like it's going to work out. Money is tight, but who isn't these days. We'll make it I'm sure.
Other than that, I had a Christmas Bazaar Saturday, and took a few pictures. I did more advertising and getting my name out there than anything. I'll also update the photography blog after I'm done here. So check there to see some new pictures.
Well, I have a house to clean, a grocery list to make, and Christmas stuff to finsh unpacking. We put our tree up last night. Our family is having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, and then I have a family photoshoot to do. Here are two pictures from last night. Hunter and Lauren were reading after we decorated the tree. And the tree picture below is the only one I got that is sooo cute, but the focus was on the tree, not them. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.


Yesterday, I went to be with Terra. Her due date is today, and we hadn't gotten the two pictures I wanted to take, so we did it yesterday. Check it out on the photography blog. In the meantime, Lauren was fascinated with her belly, and kept raising her shirt to take a peek. Of course by the time I got to the camera, she wouldn't do it again.

Thanks to everyone for their cards, hugs, and prayers during our loss... It means so much to us; to me.


2 comments:
Glad to see you had a few mintues to post some things. I'm finally having a few mintues to comment so be on the lookout!
ME
Hey there missy!
Sorry to hear about your Grandma...(((hugs))) to you.
You asked about my little frame i made...it is not weather proof and the picture is not covered. I am not entirely sure how you would do that??? Let me think on it and see if i can come up with something.
Hope you are well.
Michelle.
Post a Comment