Friday, November 7, 2008

We did it!

We got the backdrop!!!! It's taken me a bit to get a good shot, learn how to use the white, but here is a cute shot!!! yes, she is in her pajamas, this was taken around 9 or so this morning.



I have a few things to share:

  • First is please visit my new photography blog, Shannon Fry Designs...
  • I'm also excited to share that I will be having a photo booth set up at our towns second christmas bazaar. I will be offering 1 8x10, 2 5x7, and 5 4x6, for $25. I am so pumped, and can't wait to start practicing on Lauren.
Well, I know this is short, I have to get ready for two photo shoots today. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Shannon, this is awesome!! Congrats to you!! That picture of your little cutie is gorgeous!