Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy as a 'lil hunting dog!

I just happened to grab the camera in time to catch Lauren doing this:





It was so dad-gum (yes, I say dad-gum) cute!!! When I went to put the camera away, I didn't think to take the cheese away from her, and she took a big bite out of it. Wrapper and all! Levi and I just laughed!


See anything wrong with this picture?



...tonight, while Levi and I were talking and running her bath water, we both looked up in time to see her getting in the tub... PANTS, DIAPER, SOCKS and all! I suppose she was tired of waiting on me, and decided to help herself to the bath. The worst part, although it didn't seem to bother her, the water was super hot! She was good, so I turned on the cold and cooled it down quickly.

I know the posts have slowed down a lot, (did I just hear you say 'hallelujah'?) but I have been super busy. I have completely, well almost completely revamped my website. My photography website, and I added a blog. If you haven't checked it out yet, it has some of my most recent work posted. I'll have more later.

Well, I believe this worn out girl is off to bed. I hope you all have a good night!

1 comment:

Angela V. said...

Great that you captured her raiding the fridge and I just love that she hopped in the bath with her clothes still on! lol, kids are so cute!