Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh me, Oh my!



REMEMBER

TO GO VOTE
TOMORROW!!!!!!



I changed the format of the blog again...
I tend to not be able to leave things alone.
I like to change these kinds of things up. Hope you like it.





Let me start with Friday night...

We passed out candy at grandma's house. I still wasn't feeling the greatest, so please excuse my looks. Grandma snapped a picture of me and the fairy princess. If you are wondering about the costume apparel- Lauren had on a cute Halloween outfit. But people thought she needed a costume. I figured why not! By the way, I'm still having gallbladder troubles, or some kind of troubles. So I'm going to have to re-schedule the MRI to see what's going on.




I took this of my littlest nephew before he headed out with his big sister.



Just some random shots of Lauren running crazy in the front yard.




Oh, and the wings cost a dollar, and the tutu was made by yours truly and cost a total of about 7 dollars and thirty minutes or so to make. Yay! me, gonna make her some more. I'm thinking next year's birthday party will be a 'tutu' theme, and I'll have tons of extras for the kids to dress up in.


And yes, the front of her shirt is soaking wet with slobbers. We just like the bottom two canines to poke through, and maybe she will be done teething for a while. maybe.





Now, let me brief you on Sunday morning. We went to church. Lauren stayed downstairs in the nursery while I went up to my kid's classroom. Not 25 minutes later, the nursery lady was knocking on our door with Lauren. She had fallen and hit her head on the corner of the door facing... She didn't cry, and I was worried, it was pretty swollen in just a few minutes time. I never like to mess with head injuries. So I took her into the ER. She's fine. I'm no longer panicked. But here are a few pictures from this morning.

Sitting pretty with daddy watching the morning news. The blue streak down her forehead shows up quite well.



This is a side view (sort of).



And then a front view. Sorry for the laundry basket, I was folding clothes on the couch. And how about that bed head? Cracks me up!!!



Lastly, just a cute pic of my dog Mattie. If you look closely you will see she has one brown eye with a small amount of blue in it. And then one blue eye. She's such a smart dog.





REMEMBER TO GO VOTE TOMORROW!!!!!!
REMEMBER TO GO VOTE TOMORROW!!!!!!
REMEMBER TO GO VOTE TOMORROW!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela V. said...

Great job making that tutu! Looks like she enjoyed wearing it. Gorgeous photos as usual, and your dogs eyes are soo cool looking!

You asked about the circle w/scallop border on my card and the scallop is one punch and the circle another and then they are layered. The punches are made by Paper Shapers.

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Hey Shannon!

Lauren looks soo cute with her little wings!!


I saw the mention about the gall bladder.... I had to have mine removed at 19 years old. It had gotten soo bad one night my parents drove an hour and a half just to take me to the emergency room.... My gall bladder was full of gall stones!! They wanted to remove it that week but I wanted to wait until the semester finished out at college... for 3 weeks I ate nothing but jelly sandwiches and pasta with just a tiny bit of butter on it! And the only thing that soothed it was peppermints and candy canes... LOL

So-- go get it checked out and take care of yourself!!