Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pineapple Top and my best friend



Hi folks!!! Long time, no see huh?

Well, I've been very under the weather to start with... And on top of that, I was starting to feel like a slave to the blog. I was over-doing it a little.

So today, I went up to see my best friend, Terra and her husband. They are expecting their first baby sometime towards the end of this month. Today I took their pictures together for the last time as just two. I cannot wait to see this precious baby girl!!!


She is going to be a great mother... I could not have asked for a better friend. She's definitely my 'sister'.







Afterwards, I got to spend a wonderful hour, shooting her littlest brother, Justin and his very sweet fiance, Brittany. They were so great to shoot. I am posting some of the more unusual stuff. They were very happy to try some fun things. I personally love the sun flares, or sun spots. They add character.




They were such a fun couple to shoot... they are so young and still so innocent! I wish them the best of luck in their future to come!


Finally to wrap it up, here are a few pictures of the princess for the day. I am finally able to get a *pony tail* in and it's so cute. I have dubbed her "Pineapple Top"!!!









I will post Halloween pictures later this week, as I haven't even looked at them. I sat up until 1 a.m. this morning just so I could see and process the photos from tonight. I get so excited about every shoot I do. I'm always nervous and anxious until I see them. Then if they are good, I'm pleased and relaxed.

Well, I hope everyone had a great week and weekend. Check back soon!

3 comments:

Angela V. said...

beautiful photos and i love the sun flares too, they really look nice!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Good job. grandma

Monica said...

she is soooo cute with that pony tail! I love it!