<---- Very soon I will have the links enabled to the scrapbook pages. Then when you click on them, they will open up to a larger view... just be patient with me.
.......................................................................................
Howdy everyone,
I don't have a whole lot to share today, but I thought I would post some more photos from the birthday party... I'm hoping to get better soon so I can actually accomplish something around our pig sty.
I have to take a moment and give praise to the inventors of bubble baths, chocolate ice cream, and laptop computers. I have never had this luxury, but last night I spent a blissful hour and a half, yes folks, I said a hour and a half, in a nice warm tub, watching 'Made of Honor'. I even enjoyed a glass of ice cream. Talk about pampering! But that much deserved pampering has been accompanied a few days of popping- not pooping- ears, sometimes a runny and then sometimes a congested nose, coughing my head off, and so much more misery. Baby girl and I were up from 3 til about 4:45 this morning...
The Guests:






Incase you are wondering who I'm kissing...
that's my little brother of 13 years, who isn't so little anymore!


So it seems like suddenly my baby really isn't a baby anymore. She walks completely steadily now. She can officially hold her own sippy cup up while in a sitting position. And last night, she tried (almost successful) to feed herself with a big people fork ( I have video-coming soon!). Today we ate lunch with Nana, and Lauren sat up big in her booster seat, and drank a bug juice all by herself... She blows a whistle, blows her nose (or attempts) when I wipe it, I swear she says 'Thank You' when we give her something. It's like all the sudden we went from baby to toddler... while I know all the changes were gradual, I can't help but feel like they happened overnight.
So I have some plans in store for October... I'm going to try A-Post-A-Day. It might be short and it may only have a picture or two, but I thought it would be fun. I feel like I'm wasting time with my blog and what few visitors I have, so I'm gonna liven it up a bit. I love reading other people's blogs. I enjoy their witty comments and talented writing. And while I think that I am smart and on rare occasion even funny, my personality is definitely not set in the tone of my blog. It's always 'blah'. I want people to want to come visit here. See pictures of my adorable little girl and handsome son and walk away with a smile on their face.
I'm no longer keeping the little girl during the day. My number one fan is gone right now. She left this morning for a mini-vacation with grandpa. My number two fan is busy with her own life and two gorgeous boys, three if you count her hubby, and I miss talking to her... So I'm all alone and I need something productive to do. Time to re-vamp something. In the next month I plan to:
- overhaul the blog
- add more info to my photography website (no longer just pictures)
- CLEAN our pig sty!
- teach my daughter something new
- Paint my sunday school room
- teach a scrapbooking class at church next month
- TAKE PICTURES
The last will be easy. I have two (possibly three) photography jobs coming up soon, and hopefully with signed releases I will be sharing some of my work with you. I have a new baby boy born to two very cowboy parents (this will be a dream shoot) and I have a horse family in the middle of October. I really love the fall to take pictures. I find it is the time I am most inspired. And sadly, I live in the wrong part of the country for fall. It's hideous here. We go straight from summer leaves to dead trees. Oh! hubby and I might be planning a get away with our children to Ada, Oklahoma in two weeks. So hopefully I will get some beautiful fall pictures while I am there.
Well that about sums it up... I guess I had more to share than I thought!
Have a great Day!
(There will be more this weekend so check back)
Well that about sums it up... I guess I had more to share than I thought!
Have a great Day!
(There will be more this weekend so check back)


2 comments:
I'm not sure what your taste in music is, but I just discovered this sweet, sweet album from Plumb that she recorded all for her babies. She's usually kind of edgy rock, but this album is more subdued and a little "dreamy". I have been LOVING it and just wanted to share. :o) I posted a link on my blog... You've got to not only listen to the songs, but the info she gives about how each song came about. *Sigh*...makes me want another. ;o)
I'm crying now... I got the message loud and clear. I'll be there more for you. I'm sorry life has been so crazy. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I luv ya girl!!!
PS. I can't believe she is 1 already!!! Seems like yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant!
Post a Comment