Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Levi's Birthday and my chicken nugget thief


I know everyone is anxiously awaiting pictures from Lauren's first birthday... I am happy to announce they will be posted tomorrow.

For now, I will share pictures from Levi's birthday.



Lauren eating some yummy homemade ice cream...





Helping daddy with his presents...





After eating a good steak dinner, and yummy homemade ice cream, one would have thought that itty bitty Lauren would be full. While we were enjoying conversation at the dinner table, Lauren snuck into the diaper bag and found her chicken mcnuggets from earlier that day. She couldn't resist as you can see, and I of course had to take some pictures. It will make an adorable layout!



After dinner we rode with dad down to the barn for a late feeding...





Yes, her rear is wet... she decided for a quick drive in her Cozy Coupe before we left the house.





The greyhounds, Brittany and Black Dog wanted some lovin's

And last I thought I would hsare a picture of one of my Royal Palm turkey hens... out of four, the two hens are the only to survive. We will get some more toms later, but for now, these two make up the biggest of our poultry. You can google an image of Royal Palm Turkeys and see how beautiful they are.



Okay, more than likely tomorrow there will be birthday pictures posted, and lots of them.

For now, I'm off to bed, baby girl and I are both sick with terrible colds. Sorry for the puny post.

Lots of love!
Shannon

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Yay! I missed you! I'm jealous she eats so well. Luke is so picky and he'll turn up his nose at EVERYTHING, even things he'll like. I'm having to work on trusting that he's not going to starve to death so if he doesn't eat what I give him, then I guess he's not hungry enough.