Monday, September 8, 2008

And nooooowwwww... THE BIG SURPRISE!

I got an email from my friend Adrienne this morning:

"Oh, would you hurry up and post your surprise already!!! I'm dyin' here!"

So without further due:




I am so completely sad right... I know that there is no stopping time, my baby is growing up. I realize that the days of crawling are now short lived and will soon be non-existent. Everyday she's figuring out that walking is much easier on the knees. She even now will stand up in the middle of a crawl and take off. It's awesome to see what a difference a week or two makes. We went from barely and ocassionally to doing it all the time as fast as her legs will carry her!









After church yesterday, Lauren and I went to Wal-Mart and to Sonic. Here is a cute picture of her sitting in the passenger seat waiting on the food yesterday. She is so darn cute!



Also I am sharing pictures of Lauren and Aubrey's "poor girls cadillac". I had been wanting a two-seat trailer bike so we could go for bike rides during the day. The only problem, one seaters are 130-somethng dollars at Wal-mart. Deleta and I went thrift store shopping on Friday, and I found a double seat stroller and this bike trailer frame for a whopping total of $7! So Levi and I did some 'southern engineering' and voila! Not bad huh?




Well I guess for now that's it! I'll have more to post in a day or two. I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday, but I'm glad I waited because the walking video you saw from yesterday is much better than the one I was going to show. I have been battling severe sinus and allergy problems, so I haven't felt very good that last couple of days.

I am going to be changing the blog a bit more. My passion for photography has been re-kindled and I am hoping to add some of my favorite pics to the side banner. I found a new blog that I am absolutely fascinated with. She's been a big inspiration.

I hope everyone is doing good!

PS: You DO NOT have to be a registered user to leave a comment. Simply fill out the comment fields, and choose the publish as anonymous user. Just make sure you do put your name in the comment field so I will know it was you! I really do love comments and it let's me know that you were here!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Oh honey enjoy these times! I was looking back at old video of Evan and it made me miss the "baby" of him. I can't believe she's walking!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She's learning so fast. And I love that she is so happy with walking (I guess they all are.) Avery and I stood watching as you and the babies rode off and he said "I don't know how she does that. It's so heavy! Grandma

Anonymous said...

That's areally cool biketrailer now you can bring Lauren wherever you go on your bike.And I hope you get better. Avery

CJensen said...

WOW! I can't believe that she is walking already!

Adrienne said...

Yay!! Ok, so one of my guesses was right. (The other guess was that you were pregnant again! Ha, ha!) Luke is walking more and more like crazy, too, although he hasn't figured out how to get up on his own without pulling up on something. She's so cute walking around with her arms up in the air!