Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The post you all have been waiting for...

So, officially the saddest day of my life finally came... well not really, but it sure felt sad, yet it felt happy and excited and proud and I was very emotional in general. I'm a complex person...

Lauren's birthday party went really well. Aside from a few ice cream freezer mishaps, and a few people who did not show, overall it was a fun party. We didn't get an official count, but I have counted an even 40 including our family. We planned for about 60 or more, so we have a lot of food left over.

I was surprised at the gifts Lauren received. She's definitely spoiled, and so I am. I was so blessed to have my family and very good friends there celebrating with us.

I'll be sharing more pictures in the next few posts, so make sure you come back...

The Cake Pictures:












I've gotten the 'crafting bug' again... I hope to spend the next few days scrapbooking and all that good stuff. If I can keep from coughing on everything that is. I took Lauren to the dr. first thing monday morning, and she has RSV, basically it's a bad cold in infants. Well guess who she passed it on to? Yeppers, so I have been a coughing, sneezing, and wheezing, sleepless zombie the last couple of days. Other than a snotty nose, and little sleep, miss priss seems to be alright. SO I hope to get some of the 200 and something pictures we took at her birthday scrapped this week.

Along with that, I need to get ready to paint my sunday school room sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Well, I better get around and get something done before Levi gets home. Wish I had more to share, but I wouldn't want to bore you!

Shannon

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!

Cute cake! I love how your hubby looks at his little girl. It's so obvious that he's smitten. :o)