For a preview of my shoot of Malyssa Jade, please see the photography blog. It's not my best work, but I still love them... just click on her cute little picture!!!Now on with today's post...
YAY!!!!! I am now running VISTA!!! I had it on my laptop, but never added it to my main pc. Now I have it!

I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!!
We celebrated Hunter's birthday party this past weekend... Sunday to be specific... It was a great time, except for all of the clean-up, which I am sad to report that it's still not done. My house has yet to return to normalcy- if there is such a thing.
So for those of you who don't REALLY know us... we are true rednecks. I'm serious. I have heard my family being regarded to as 'rednecks' more than once in the last month. Just take a look at the birthday cake that my son requested:

Yes folks, that is a coonhound barking up the tree at the coon... I am proud, I think, to say that I decorated the cake. I drew that out with chocolate icing. Levi instructed me on the coon in the tree, so I blame him for how hideous he looks... it's a blob... a blob with two yellow eyes... oh, and a tail hanging down. Marvelous huh?
Hunter LOVED it!!! He was so proud, because it was just what he wanted. He also informed me that he loved the sunset sky.
Just a few pictures from the party:




Yep... she dropped some on her shirt, and daddy helped her 'get it off'... makes your heart melt seeing all that fatherly love.


Monday night, I took a few pictures of the princess after her bath... She just makes me smile!


Well, I have some exciting news to share!!! I'm adopting... I'm gonna be the proud new mom to a Nikon D80 camera... yep I'm sooooo excited, and sadly replacing my D100. No, I'm not down-grading, I'm upgrading. But for some reason, Nikon went a little backwards in the numbering. Oh, what am I saying, I don't think there is a method to their numbering... but either way, it's a step up from the D100.
Life is busy, as usual. I always am saying that, and I apologize, but it really is. More now with a toddler than ever before. I keep having dreams about being pregnant, which I am NOT by the way incase you are wondering. But I keep dreaming, and during the day I have little thoughts... so maybe in the next year or two, I'll get to have another one... maybe.
Well, I'll wrap it up for now. I'm off work, Friday is a half day, so I better attempt to clean my pigsty and all that good fun house-wife duties.


1 comment:
the cake is AWESOME!!! And congrats on the new camera! Have a blast!
Post a Comment