It was my birthday...
... and it's just awful... came and went... just like that.
...one more year...
I feel old.
And to make things worse, I reminisced with old pictures and videos of my baby girl, who is not a baby anymore. She's this big girl who says things like 'cat-cat-cat', 'shoes', 'daddy?'- yes she says it just like a question, like she's calling him- and when I say let's go, she runs to the door, sits down and waits for her shoes. She LOVES Jack's big Music Show. And she is officially 16 months old. Almost a year and a half...
shall we?....







I went from that to this:


... man, I really feel old... Maybe I'll actually get my camera out and take a few pictures of myself to celebrate officially being over a quarter of a century old... yeah, I could just say 26, but that doesn't sound as old as I feel.
So life has been busy as usual. I'm actually posting this on my work computer. My home pc is having a makeover. I will now be running Windows Vista on it. I love Vista. I can't wait.
I'm in the works of saving up to get that new camera I want. I can't wait for that either.
Not much else to report. I like my job. I go home and cook and clean. And that's about the extent of it.
Have a GREAT day!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Oh, Shannon, cherish the passing of time: be happy with days and days and days - they'll never come back - but we as Christians have forever! See time not as a yoke, but a blessing. Be happy where you are, look forward to where you will be and trust in God to get you there in His own time. And remember that God has his own plan for you - all YOU have to do is accept it as His will. Love, grandma.
i know I already told you happy bday, but I wanted to say it again!
happy birthday!!!
time flies but cherish it cherish it cherish it.
Post a Comment