I finally just got the
JC Penney portraits I ordered almost 4 weeks ago. I was so excited to post this one of me and baby girl. I NEVER take good pictures, so when I saw this one, I was quite pleased! She couldn't decide if she wanted to cry, or be happy at the time... I'll post more later.

The
dr. called me last night with my ultrasound results... I have gallstones, and when I asked him what the next step was, he said surgery to remove my gallbladder. But I'm not to that point yet. He said there is a chance the further out from my pregnancy I get, the better it could get. So for now I'm taking my chances. I have several reasons:
- I don't want to be restricted on picking up Lauren
- Me and anesthesia DO NOT get along
- and, in a perverse way, it's something that might keep me eating healthier
Lauren seemed to do pretty well at Grandma's yesterday. I know I burned up her path to her hone. I must have called a million times. In a sad way, I enjoyed my first day in six weeks all to myself, but still thought about her often and found myself missing her. I can't explain the love I have for my baby girl! I can't imagine mother's just ditching their children like some do. I know it will not be a habit for me. Part of me is ready to get back in the work world, and part of me dreads leaving her at a daycare. But in the end I know it will be best for us both. It will teach her some independence and how to be around other children. And for me, I need the adult interaction and to know that my day was productive (right now, it is not productive, unless holding a baby all day counts as something!
hahaha)
Well,
thats all for now... I'll add more pictures later.
Lots of love!
1 comment:
That is a wonderful photo Shannon! Please post the rest I can't wait to see them!!!!
Sorry to hear about the gallstones, but make sure you take care of them and yourself! It can get ugly if left untreated! I'll forever be the mom looking after you : ) you just have to live with it! lol
Love ya!
Post a Comment