Wednesday, November 28, 2007

all is well...

Well, all seems better... Lauren is much more like her normal self now. Unfortunately Levi and I both now have whatever she had, and we are sick, but managing. I'm just glad my baby is better, thats all that matters.

I really don't have much to post... I finished our christmas cards today, so folks can be expecting those around the second week of December.

I had to stay home with Lauren this morning, daycare was temporarily closed, but I took these pictures of her playing with her floor 'barn' mat. It's cute, a cow head swings a baby chick and plays old mcdonald had a farm and a few other songs.






I'll post more tomorrow (maybe)
Shannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Hey you. She is so adorable and I better be on that card list! Talk to you soon.

Monica said...

Look at that LAUGH!!! toooo cute!!!!