So here is a better picture of the tooth as promised. And for the record let me say it's a lot easier to deal with the fussiness when you know whats wrong. Now I know rubbing her gums can help, or teething tablets might beneeded... vs. just wondering and wondering.
All is well here. I am working on my third week as a stay at home mom (SAHM). It has it's boring moments, but it's also been a lot easier to get some things done, and stay on top of others.
I have always heard that being a SAHM is harder than having a real job... now I don't necessarily agree, by the time you factor in work, cleaning house, and quality time with your children and husband. However, I do see how hard it is to keep a child full time, day in and day out. While I do get more things done, I also find that I spend a lot of time comforting Lauren and entertaining her. It takes special people to keep infants. And I have complete sympathy for the parents with multiples.
I have been having fun playing with the camera. I noticed some warm sun coming in the back door yesterday and
decided to make a pallet on the floor and play with Lauren. Dixie decided to join us. I shot almost 60 pictures, but here are my favorites.




Not much else to report... I have a full agenda tomorrow. We do get Hunter this weekend, and we are excited. But as always it's going to be a busy and looooong weekend. We always rush him around to see everyone.
I'm working on getting a clarinet right now. I played for a total of 7 years in school. We have a major event coming up at church and I thought it would be fun to play it. So as soon as I get it, I gotta get to practicing.
Wednesday night we have a dinner where the men cook for the women for Valentine's. Oh, and I am officially a youth Sunday School teacher now too. I taught my first class this past Sunday. We had a lot of fun, the kids are excited for what we have planned.
So I guess that's it for now.
I'll post more this week. I have a 'special' project I am working on...
Love to all!
Shannon


3 comments:
Being a SAHM gets harder when the kids get old enough to make messes faster than you can clean them..ugh I have 4 of them that do that right now..I feel like I clean all day and nothing gets done..LOL Sorry about the teething..no fun!
The embossing on my card was a Cuttlebug folder and yes, that card was digi, created just for my blog! thanks for the comments!
I'm a HUGE fan of teething tablets. Would never go through teething without them! Good luck and I sure hope you guys can get some good sleep and quality time.
Post a Comment