Levi has said it all along...
And I have felt it...
But I wanted to believe the Dr...
I mean dr.'s should know what they are talking about... right?
So I part of me wanted to believe him. And part of me knew better not too.
What am I talking about you wonder... you be the judge:

Yes ladies and gentlemen! That is a tooth!!! (the camera focused on my finger, and she kept moving, so this is as good as it gets for now.)
Today, and most of last night, I spent my time fighting with my daughter... over eating, sleeping, playing, whether I can stand up or sit down with her; you name it, we fought over it! Or so it seems! And all because of this tiny little guy!
So it started a few months ago, I'm sure I've posted about it. And Levi all along has said he guarantees she is teething. But the dr. told us thats not likely. He even told me kids shouldn't and don't run a fever while teething. WRONG! We even went as far as to call my dad several weeks ago and see if he could remember when I teethed. He said he thought I was around 8 or 9 months old. My books said that babies tend to follow their mothers path in teething... so then I thought maybe not. But the drooling got worse, and the 'guming' kept on, and the fevers, sudden fussiness... all of it, and just when I am about to pull my hair out... voila!
I'm just glad to finally know that is what's really wrong. But, I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!!! I want to make her stop right now... The best part about staying home: I did it just in time... she has found her voice this week, and even more, she's officially rolling over from her back to her stomach, a much harder feat than from her stomach to her back. I am so thankful to be here for it all... cameras in hand!
So in other news, my one last splurge (well, ok, two) in my leap to becoming a stay at home mom (read: no money... poor... broke), I bought a new lens for my camera. I got it in the mail today and have had fun playing with it. It's a sigma APO 70-300 mm AF in gently used condition. I won it on ebay for the low wonderful price of $100. She had it priced at $129 or 'Best Offer'... Next is an external flash, should be here Monday.
From my front door:


(yes, I have a 'junk yard' next to me. It's not the prettiest sight, but what do you do?)

Well, not much else to report... I'm sorry that I don't have any new pictures to post. I'll work on that this weekend... I have stayed busy this week. I took the Sentinel Jr. Livestock show pictures on Tuesday, which took a heck of a lot of editing. I had a dr. appointment today, all is well, just a follow up on my gall-bladder attack.
Well, I better get some sleep!
Love you all!!!
Shannon
And I have felt it...
But I wanted to believe the Dr...
I mean dr.'s should know what they are talking about... right?
So I part of me wanted to believe him. And part of me knew better not too.
What am I talking about you wonder... you be the judge:

Yes ladies and gentlemen! That is a tooth!!! (the camera focused on my finger, and she kept moving, so this is as good as it gets for now.)
Today, and most of last night, I spent my time fighting with my daughter... over eating, sleeping, playing, whether I can stand up or sit down with her; you name it, we fought over it! Or so it seems! And all because of this tiny little guy!
So it started a few months ago, I'm sure I've posted about it. And Levi all along has said he guarantees she is teething. But the dr. told us thats not likely. He even told me kids shouldn't and don't run a fever while teething. WRONG! We even went as far as to call my dad several weeks ago and see if he could remember when I teethed. He said he thought I was around 8 or 9 months old. My books said that babies tend to follow their mothers path in teething... so then I thought maybe not. But the drooling got worse, and the 'guming' kept on, and the fevers, sudden fussiness... all of it, and just when I am about to pull my hair out... voila!
I'm just glad to finally know that is what's really wrong. But, I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!!! I want to make her stop right now... The best part about staying home: I did it just in time... she has found her voice this week, and even more, she's officially rolling over from her back to her stomach, a much harder feat than from her stomach to her back. I am so thankful to be here for it all... cameras in hand!
So in other news, my one last splurge (well, ok, two) in my leap to becoming a stay at home mom (read: no money... poor... broke), I bought a new lens for my camera. I got it in the mail today and have had fun playing with it. It's a sigma APO 70-300 mm AF in gently used condition. I won it on ebay for the low wonderful price of $100. She had it priced at $129 or 'Best Offer'... Next is an external flash, should be here Monday.From my front door:


(yes, I have a 'junk yard' next to me. It's not the prettiest sight, but what do you do?)
Well, not much else to report... I'm sorry that I don't have any new pictures to post. I'll work on that this weekend... I have stayed busy this week. I took the Sentinel Jr. Livestock show pictures on Tuesday, which took a heck of a lot of editing. I had a dr. appointment today, all is well, just a follow up on my gall-bladder attack.
Well, I better get some sleep!
Love you all!!!
Shannon


2 comments:
I LOVE your collage.. so pretty!!
Evan had the same thing at about 4 months, but that sucker didn't break though till about 8 months! I sure hope her's doesn't take that long!
Love the photos! Have fun with your new equipment!
Post a Comment