Thursday, August 9, 2007

Shower pictures #3

Here are a few more of my favorites from the shower... The first one is Levi and his attempt to pin the diaper on the baby. Everyone had some good laughs at him.

Aunt Carolyn also had a lot of fun going through our things with us. I can't tell you all how much it meant for everyone to be there with us. And I am so proud of Levi for being there by my side, and being a good sport with the game. Valarie captured a lot of shots of Levi and the gift opening... It's a rare site. Thanks Valarie!

Terra got her pictures put on a cd the other day, so the next time I see her, hopefully I'll have some more from her.















There's not much else to report here. Just waiting for the weekend. I plan to go through and organize all the gifts we received, and try to pack our hospital bags. I bought some baby detergent, so I know I need to wash the newborn and 0-3 months stuff and put it away. I will post some pics tomorrow of our trip to the Oil Museum. And maybe this weekend, I can get some updated pictures of the nursery. Have a great Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

Monica said...

oh great shots!! You both look like you are having so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

You got alot of great pictures. I wish I could have been there. I was so looking forward to it. I love looking at your pictures though. You both look so happy!