Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More shower pics...



I wanted to start this morning off posting my 34 week picture Levi took this. I also wanted to say, I will be having professional shots done on August 18th. I have already made plans to buy the cd and post them on my actual photography website. It will be secure and password protected. Once I do that everyone can have access to look, and let me know what pictures they would like, and I will place orders.

I can't tell everyone enough thank you's for all that ya'll did this past weekend. It sure makes a girl feel loved, and I know Levi really appreciated it too. I think it's becoming all that more real to us both, and we are getting ancy! I will be calling some of you to get your addresses since I didn't before we left to send out thank you cards. I can't wait to get in Lauren's room and play with all the gifts and start putting them away.


Here are more pictures from the weekend. I think everyone had a wonderful time! I know I enjoyed it, and can't wait to see everyone again with little Lauren Nadine in tow.




















(The first picture is the cake Judy made me... Isn't that the cutest ever!?!?)

(The second picture is of My aunt Sue, front left, Valarie, front right, and my Mom Karen in the back)

(The third picture is me and my best friend Terra, with the baby doll)

(The fourth picture is one Valarie caught of aunt Sue touching my belly... awwww!)

I will post more pictures tomorrow and the next day... I still have some pictures from the East Texas Oil Museum that I took of Dakota and Hunter, and our friends. Also, as soon as I get the pics from Terra, there will be more there too. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! I'm just glad it's not Monday anymore. That trip was hard enough, but coming back to work was even harder (hahaha)!

We send out our love to everyone!

4 comments:

Monica said...

FUN!! I can see your belly button!! too cute!

CJensen said...

Great pics! You look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I know you had a good time, but I'm so glad you are safely home. Grandma

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

How adorable you are and how big you are getting!!! About time...lol. It looks like you had a wonderful time and made some wonderful memories. And yes, I did cut off my hair!!! Thanks for the compliment on the outfit. I loved the dress. I cannot believe you are due so soon!! I can't wait to see the little princess.