Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday!... (37 Week pic)

Sunday has come and gone... man I don't want to go to work tomorrow!

Guess what???

I'm not going to!... I realized I have so much I want to do here at the house, and I suddenly have this urge to complete it (more nesting I'm sure). And nothing is going on at work, so I am taking the day off. I need to run to the lumber yard, the bank, and the grocery store. And then it's more scrubbing on my house. I have done so much re-arranging, it seems like a new house in a way.

I took this picture this morning before church; not the best, but has a neat affect. Lauren thought it was funny for moma's belly to be her boxing arena in church this morning. The WHOLE service she just kicked and shoved! I think she's definitely ready to come out... and I am not stopping her.

I don't have too much to talk about, just wanted to put the 37 week pic up. I'm off for a bath and bed.

Love ya'll!

(My hair is not really that dark, as my dad pointed out... it's the filter I put on the photo)

6 comments:

CJensen said...

I Love the cool feel that the blue tints give this photo!You are looking so cute!

Tricia said...

WOW! Look at you girl! You are getting out there! Aren't you just excited!
Hope you are doing well! just wanted to check in with you!

Anonymous said...

hey shannon, im so glad that things are going great for you. and i absolutely love this pic, you look beautiful. oh yes i was a bit dissappointed that you didnt let me know when you were coming. well hang in there girl it wont be long.
-lupita

Monica said...

you are GORGEOUS! getting prettier every day! you should just stay pregnant! lol (I know you want to kill me now)

Monica said...

PS..I can tell she's dropped....

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty pic of you. I don't know if it's the blue shirt or what, but I love it. Great color on you. You look so cute!