We made it home last night around 8:30. And I was absolutely beat. We stopped at Ft. Worth and walked around Cabela's for a couple of hours. I bought the cutest camoflauge onsie and some booties to go with it. We think we might have it embroided and use it as her going home outfit. I also bought a onsie for when she is older that has the cutest horse on it, and a horse stuffy to go with it.
We had a wonderful time! The shower was so awesome! We can't thank everyone enough for all their gifts and 'belly' loves!
We had a wonderful time! The shower was so awesome! We can't thank everyone enough for all their gifts and 'belly' loves!
I am at work, but Stephanie sent me some shower pics... I thought I would post a couple:

This is me and Stephanie...
kind enough to send me the pics!
Valarie did send me home with a
disc as well, but if you can imagine
how functional I was this morning,
I left it at home.
The first cake, on the left side,
was from my hostesses, that has
a cute angle baby on a cloud. The
second cake, Judy made with the
brag album on top! They both were
so yummy!

This is my attempt at pinning
the diaper on the baby, while
blindfolded, with a cloth diaper.
For all the practicing Aunt Carolyn
had us do earlier, did me no good.
And we didn't even give Levi a
chance to practice, and he 'beat' me...
He only beat me because he got the
diaper on, pinned with one pin, but
pinned none the less!

This is me and Stephanie...
kind enough to send me the pics!
Valarie did send me home with a
disc as well, but if you can imagine
how functional I was this morning,
I left it at home.
The first cake, on the left side,
was from my hostesses, that has
a cute angle baby on a cloud. The
second cake, Judy made with the
brag album on top! They both were
so yummy!

This is my attempt at pinning
the diaper on the baby, while
blindfolded, with a cloth diaper.
For all the practicing Aunt Carolyn
had us do earlier, did me no good.
And we didn't even give Levi a
chance to practice, and he 'beat' me...
He only beat me because he got the
diaper on, pinned with one pin, but
pinned none the less!
I will try to post pictures on here for the rest of the week... Since I am so far behind in posting. Terra still has pics to send me, and I have a camera full as well, but not of the shower...


2 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to see more pics!
How fun!!! Showers are always such a great time. I am so glad to hear that Levi even got to participate a bit.
Post a Comment