Monday, August 20, 2007

pictures, pictures, pictures!


At a certain someone's request... ahem, Amanda... I am posting more pics! They are a mix from things.

The first being a few more shower pictures from last Thursday. I will try and post a few more tomorrow as well. The first is a close up of the table the girls did. And the second is a better close up of the cake, which was so cute. There was also another cake, in pink and brown that said baby girl on it. It didn't take long for the pony cake to dissapear.

The pictures of the little girl, is Maddie. She's the almost 2 year old daughter of my friend Dana. I got the joy of keeping her for an hour this afternoon and she and I played in Lauren's room. We rocked the 'babies'. Notice that the 'Dora the Cowgirl' matches her shirt? She loves Dora. I found the doll a few months ago at a garage sale for .50 cents. It was too cute to pass up, knowing it would fit in Lauren's room.
























Below are pictures from our swing-putting-together-party... I couldn't get the screws to go in, so Levi had to show me how capable he was! lol! please don't mind the end of the day, just before bed look I was sporting.





















Here is a picture of the finished product, which I am proud to say (note the sarcasim) only took us about an hour to put tgether! lol! What?!?! We were both tired! lol! Also at the ahem, request, is a picture of the crib with the bedding in it. The three guests at the top are a horse I bought at Cabela's, a pink bear Great-Grannie-Nadine gave her, and a favorite Teddy bear of mine as a teen... yes I said teen... I bought it when I was about 17 or 18. It was so soft!






















I will try to update with more pictures tomorrow!
Have a great day!
Shannon


4 comments:

CJensen said...

OOh, I love that stuffed horse...we have the same one adn I think it is adorable! Everythign looks great!

Anonymous said...

Ok. Thanks for the shout out! What can I say...inquiring minds want to know. And since your down to the wire you should be posting every day! Ha ha! Seriously though, I have thouroughly enjoyed your online journey to motherhood!
Love ya,
A

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

What an adorable cake and I love the cowgirl boots how sweet. The swing is so cute and what a great joint effort!

Monica said...

beautiful cake! they did good! looks like you guys had "fun" putting together the swing. I remember that!