Friday, August 10, 2007

Oil Field Museum

The boys had a lot of fun on our East Texas Oil Field Museum trip... Chris and Levi enjoyed all the equipment. I headr lots of "Take pictures of this" and "Take pictures of that"... what we will do with them, who knows...
but here are some of mine that I like:














Levi and Hunter were fascinated with this derrick that stands out front.


I spent last night working in Lauren's room, putting away all the shower gifts. Wow! We are so blessed... Levi walked back there, and while I was admiring another cute outfit, he commented; "I sure hope it is a girl, because if not, someone is going to be awfully dissapointed"... I'll just be upset that our boy will have to wear lots of pink! lol! But surely, two 2-D ultrasounds, and one 3-D wouldn't be wrong! I hope anyways! Well, I ordered a rug from Crate & Barrel, so I am anxious to get that next week, and get it put in. It's PINK, imagine that! It's a complete area rug, 9x12, that will exactly cover her floor. No more blue carpet!

I find myself getting more anxious every day... It's just around the corner, and I feel so unprepared. I am taking her coming home outfit to the embroidery place today. Hopefully it will be done next week, ya know, just in case... Levi decided he wanted 'Daddy's Lil Girl' in hot pink on the front of the camoflauge onsie, and a deer head on the toes of each of her camoflauge booties. Of course I am happy to oblige, it's his one thing he really got a say in!

Found the comics below and thought they were cute... Hope everyone has a great Friday! I shall return with more tomorrow, or sometime this weekend.



















1 comment:

Monica said...

OMG Hunter is getting sooo big!! Great photos! Love the story of the coming home outfit!