Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hard to believe

It's so hard to believe that I was this size not very long ago! Levi's grandma caught me in the doorway one Sunday morning before church, and wanted a picture. For some reason, it is very grainy, but you all get the point. I am pretty sure this was taken sometime in February, so I was just a little over two months pregnant... Now I'm definitely looking like 9 months and counting!

Well, my maternity shoot was yesterday. I feel pretty good that we got some decent shots. I can't wait to see them, but I'll have to. He is going on vacation this week, so I won't see the proofs until the next week. As soon as I get them back, I'll print and share.

We went to a cookout at Mike and Diana's last week... fish and frog legs! And it was sooooo good. It rained on us all night, but we had a wonderful time. Their new outdoor patio was just perfect to accomodate us all anyways. Thats how I got this pic, they had it on a cd, so I got a copy... just wanted to share!

Today is going to be pretty simple:

clean... clean... clean...

I'll post more later!
Shannon

1 comment:

Monica said...

WOW!! treasure this photo! It will be a while before you see that again! lol