Here are some pictures from my shower... In the hostess pic, starting from left to right is Amanda, Dana, Me, Anita, Stefanie, and Ambyr with 9 mo old Aubrey!



Here is a picture of the onsie
we picked out at Cabela's in
Ft. Worth. Levi wanted it to
say 'Daddy's lil girl' and have
a deer head on it. She has the
matching booties, and a
blanket I am in the process of
making. She will come home in
this outfit from the hospital. I
Have a better picture of them all
before they got embroided, I'll
post it soon.
The pink diaper bag was from Levi's Sister, Sarah. She orginally bought us a cute cowboy bag before we knew what the baby was. Since finding out it was a girl, she said we could exchange it. But the lady didn't have any cowgirl ones. So I found this cute pink bag, and had her name embroided on it. It's perfect!
There is also a picture to give you an idea of how my work shower went! Our couch was full, and there are bags tucked behind bags, and tucked inside of bags! We truley have been blessed! Little Lauren Nadine will have everything she needs, and some she could want! And mommy and daddy's pocket book is going to be ok! When Levi walked through the door last night, he was floored, neither of us expected this! And yet we will be blessed once again with our church shower next week!
Well today is a big dr. appointment day! Dr. Badgett will check to see if there is any progress, I can only hope there is! Also we will meet with a lady at the hospital to do a tour and check out the facilities.
Tomorrow is picture day! I'm so glad that it's here, I'm ready to have them done and have our baby! If the dr. has anything exciting to say, I will post asap. Otherwise, I'll try to post again this weekend with more nursery pictures!
Lots of love!




3 comments:
What an adorable little diaper bag!! I know you're going to have so much fun making a home for all those goodies in Lauren's room!
PS- She's a baby girl. There is no such thing as too much pink!! I'm excited to see more of the nursery!
Looks like you have some wonderful friends and coworkers! awesome!
WOWEE!!! you are loved!!!
Post a Comment