Wednesday, August 22, 2007

24 and counting...

I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that we only have 24 days to go... this is worse than the countdown to my wedding day! I was cooking dinner last night, and realized that very-very soon, I will no longer be able to accomplish this chore alone. I will have the prescence of a damnading, spoiled, tater-sack like little princess... ohhhh my gosh! What have I done?!?!

Can I say that I am by far ready for little Lauren Nadine to come into the world?!?! I am so stinking tired of leg cramps, and hurting hips at night. But I'm not complaining, it's only a minor inconvenience to put up with to have this little *princess*. I think my body is really beginning to prepare me as well: I now wake up around 5:45 every morning. Just all of the sudden-wide-awake. And I am learning that going back to sleep is harder than just getting up and dealing with it.

Levi helped me to take some 36 week pictures today. I can't believe that we are almost there! We will be 37 weeks on Friday. I have another Dr. appointment then... be thinking of me!


Tonight is my last baby shower at the Church. I can officially say we have almost everything we needed. I ordered the car seat and stroller combo, and I have a few duplicates to return to Wal-mart, so I plan to search for our changing pad. I found the below comic on one baby site, and then the eviction notice on another... Just for a little laugh, it made me smile!





EVICTION NOTICE!!!

I am issuing a 24 day notice for EVICTION. Tenant will have 24 days in which she can either gather her belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, she will be physically removed from the property.

She's being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made! Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.

After 24 days from this day that she doesn’t comply with the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.



3 comments:

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Great pictures...you look beautiful. I love the eviction notice....I think you should scrap it!

Monica said...

you are gorgeous!!! can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Oh you look so cute! Not long now. I know you are excited!!!