Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've been tagged!!! My 25 things

First off I have to apologize to Stephanie, she tagged me a while back knowing that I would enjoy what she tagged me in... I started a post and never posted it:

1/30/09- My blogging friend Stephanie tagged me the other day in my comment box on one of the previous posts. She said:

"If you have been tagged, you must go to your pictures file, open the sixth folder, post the sixth picture and tell its story. Then you must tag 6 other people! So much fun!"

So, I had to be a bit creative... I use lightroom and all of my pictures are put into folders by date under the year. Technically I had to go to the sixth picture folder by year, then to the sixth picture folder by date... I didn't like what it picked. Just a stupid picture I took of a frame construction a friend was doing in 2007. Can you say boring???


So I just picked the sixth folder in 2009, and I got this pic... Taken on my very boring birthday, January 19.

Then, my other friend Monica got me to join facebook... and this was posted:

"Okay, so Monica tagged me and now I have to try and not bore you with 25 wonderful things about me... I think she's a little addicted to FB. *hugs* Monica!"

1. I dream... a lot... and very vividly. They seem very real and I can recall details.
2. I play solitaire on the laptop every night before bed. It's my unwind time.
3. I can't do a cart wheel. I can barely touch my toes.
4. I LOVE to sing, but can't. I sound like a sick dog. hahaha. If I could sing, I'd be in Nashville.
5. I have lived in 5 states.
Texas, California, Tennessee, Nebraska, Oklahoma.
6. I have attended 8 schools. Count them:
  • Levertt's Chapel- Texas
  • Sabine- Texas
  • Beckville- Texas
  • Livingston-Texas
  • Sevierville- Tennessee
  • New London- Texas
  • Davenport- Nebraska
  • Cordell- Oklahoma
7. I hated school, but always did good.
8. I am a new believer... I am layleader of my church... I still cuss, and it makes me sad.
9. I sometimes drink 3-4 mountain dews a day.
10. I drink coffee and watch the news. Aggghhh! I am my parents. I'm old.
11. I attended 3 proms (two were attended single, and I enjoyed them more than the one with a date)
12. I've only had a couple of serious relationships.
13. I love the color Pink. Pink-Pink-Pink! Oh and diamonds.
14. I moved out and lived on my own my senior year and worked a full time job, and graduated.
15. I adore and love my children more than life itself, but I would love to also adopt a child one day.
16. I love HORSES, onions, black trucks, my red sharpe pen, Lightroom, my purse, and cold fried chicken.
17. I have seen the movie 'Pretty Woman' and 'Something to talk About' so many times I can recite lines.
18. I despise Billy Mays, the supposed infomercial King.
19. I think Robert Redford is hot! I tend to like older men and red headed guys.
20. I really wanted my daughter to be red headed.
21. I know my husband wishes I was a red head, he tells me all the time.
22. I am a little on the slow and dry side of humor. I blame it on my childhood. I'm too serious.
23. I love my husband to pieces. He's my 'Hunter', I'm his 'Huntress'.
24. I hunt, I fish, I camp. I've shot several deer, quail, rabbits, one cat, but not a single turkey.
25. I love to take pictures... of anything and everything. Digital= instant gratification.

Now you know some random facts about me. And it only took me 30 minutes to type this. Now I tag anyone who reads this and wants to share their 25. Just leave me a comment so I can read yours.











2 comments:

Monica said...

great info! the folder thing wouldn't work for me cause I dump all photos in one folder. lol I still love that photo of you. it's beautiful. maybe Levi needs to be your partner! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm untaggable. grandma