Not a whole lot to update but here goes:
Life is a whirl wind right now (then again, when is it not?). Lauren is scheduled to have tubes placed in her ears on March the 2nd. So please being praying for her. Unfortunately, she will have an anesthesia, just the mask, but still scary!
I am busy being busy with
work-
and photography-
and Lauren-
and road trips-
and website-
and everything else in between, and oh yeah, not feeling very good. But that's not uncommon with me either.
I wanted to share some pictures from some of my recent shoots. And I have more to come.
This is the newest apple of my eye, Miss Malyssa!!! Isn't she precious?
Her mommy isn't so bad either!
I just LOVE this picture too... and laugh so hard as well.
And then these two cuties:


They are so precious and have evoked all sorts of baby feelings. I want a little boy sooooo bad!
Yes, Levi is scared! hahahaha!
Besides that, what else can I bore you with?
.... hmmmm
I can't think of much more. I'll be back, I promise.
Lots of love!
Drop us a line!
Shannon




2 comments:
Yes, I love seeing the baby pictures, with the parents, kisses and bare feet, but I would love to see Lauren, and Shannon, and even Levi, too. Your photos ARE wonderful, Shannon, and I think you can't help but have success with your studio. Keep on posting! Love, grandma.
FINALLY!!!! I've been looking every day for a new post. thanks!!!!!
Post a Comment