Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wish me luck!!!

So let me update everyone...

First, my newest 'family member' is:

Malyssa Jade




She's such a cutie!!! and so sweet and quiet. I can't wait to watch her grow and for her and Lauren to play together.

This will be a short post, I have so much to do before I go to bed tonight... and I need to get in bed, I have to be up by 5:30 in the morning. I have several pictures to update to my photography blog tomorrow. The Christmas Bazaar was great! I had 9 come through... that's good for one day. I met more people and enjoyed visiting.

Lastly, just a picture I took of her this evening before dark...




I'll try and have more tomorrow... Have a great night everyone! Wish me luck for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Tara and Malyssa, and the one of Lauren. grandma

Shannon said...

what a great shot of Lauren, I love the touch of RED! Congrats on your photo sessions from the Christmas bazaar, thats awesome

Monica said...

beautiful photos. I can't wait to hear how the job is going. post soon!!!