Saturday, June 21, 2008

I don't get it!!!!


So no one sees my blog like I do???

Here is a page view like I see it on my computer...

Please let me know.



(you can enlarge it if you need too)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon- I see your blog just as you showed. :)

Brooke aka GirlWhoScraps

Monica said...

nope it never looks like that to me. It's always some text then all th photos then the rest of the text. I wish it did!!!

Anonymous said...

it doesn't come up like that for me either

Anonymous said...

it doesn't come up like that for me either, dana

CJensen said...

nope, not like that for me either SHannon. SOrry ={

Anonymous said...

Me neither. grandma

Anonymous said...

Shannon, this time it's closer than before, but there's an awful lot of black space in there. grandma

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

I always see it the way you do....