Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday bargains and Fatty Mattie puppy love!

We stopped by Grandmas on Sunday to visit for a bit... Lauren found the Atwood's circular on the floor and decided to check out the bargains. She loves newspapers, phone books, basically any kind of paper. She's fascinated with it and loves to shred it.

























Later on, we stopped back by grandma and grandpa's to once again work the garden over and check on it. Hunter likes to run the tiller.

This day Levi decided it was time for our farm dog, Mattie, to come home for the summer. In the past we have tried it, and for one reason or another we would always end up taking her back to the farm. So we'll see how long this lasts...



















































In the mean time, Lauren loooooooves Mattie. She is amazed by her, and I
have to say, Mattie is a good baby entertainer...

We spent the evening sitting in the grass, which Lauren still hates as you can tell, and petting the dog.

Lauren wanted to get closer to Mattie, so she got up on all fours and worked her way over. She actually manages quite well in this position.

























Mattie loves to be petted and caressed. She loves any kind of attention. It's so adorable to see this big 'ol dog love on our tiny baby!






























<---- Taking a siesta! Well sort of!















<---- Getting some puppy love!
















Well thats about it! I'll go for now! Lots of love!

The Fry's!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Shannon I LOVE these photos!!! They are priceless! I'm not sure who is enjoying the loving more, Laruen or Mattie! These moments are sooo precious. I'm so glad that you have these photos and will treasure them for years to come. I'm getting all sappy I know it, but family is so important and I'm so glad that Hunter can be there to complete your family.

Tricia said...

How funny! Bre really IS ptrified of the grass....what is it? The prickly feeling? How funny! At least her feet are on it..Bre won't get near it! Bre loves her dog as well..I love seeing babies with dogs! Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!