First off, I want to apologize for my lack of blogging... If it's not one things, it seems like it's another.A quick update on me, I have been down for the last couple of weeks, off and on with gallbladder attacks. I officially have surgery on June 24th. I'm very scared, I admit, but am also looking forward to feeling better. So please everyone be praying for me and a speedy recovery.
This blog is to catch you up on saying goodbye to grandma Tiger. It's been very quiet around here since she left. We had a lot of fun with her and Sue. Can't forget Zeek! The only good thing I can say about their leaving is I have my parking space back, other than that I was sad to see them go and I miss all three of them terribly!



.....................................................................................................................................................................
I also wanted to share Lauren's first popsicle experience. It was a sugar-free banana at grandma's house while Tiger and Sue were packing. She absolutely loved it!.....................................................................................................................................................................
After the Trios departure, we went up to Levi's mom, 'Nana's', house for a fish fry to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend. We had an awesome time. I played the Wii with my nephew Avery and ate some good food. We had so much fun, we decided to go back up on Sunday, we went out on the boat, and stayed the night at the cabin.

The whole time riding on the boat going to the lake, Lauren was holding her mouth wide open.... We teased her about 'catching the bugs!'... She loved the boat, and the wind, and the water... She loved it all! We had a blast with Nana and Papa Fuzz, and we can't wait to do it again!



<---- Getting closer to Paradise Cove; she wore a life jacket that was too big, but all we had.
<-----We found a different life jacket, and tried it, and it was too big too. Eventually while parked, we just took the life jacket off and I held her. The water was terribly cold, so we didn't do too much swimming this day.
.....................................................................................................................................................................
And last but not least: We finally achieved our 5-Generations picture... Grannie Nadine, Papa Thomas, Diana, Levi, and Lauren. I am so glad to finally get this picture. Grannie is so proud of Lauren Nadine. She tells everyone that Lauren is her namesake. I would like to ask that everyone pray for Grannie, since this picture was taken she has gotten a little down... What can we expect from a woman who will be 90 next month and has lived life to the fullest. I know all good things must come to an end, but none of us are ready. I would like Lauren to know her a little more.


Well that's it for now, I'll post more next week, I promise!
Love always,
Levi
Shannon
Hunter
and Lauren!


3 comments:
Love that 5-gen picture. We should have had more. You do a good job. You know we forgot to have a "ladies" picture made - it would have been neat to have Tiger and Sue, Darlene and Sarah, Gabby and Nevaeh, and ME along with you 3 shown here. love, grandma
Priceless photos!!! I love the one of Lauren and Grannie Nadine too! She looks like she is having a BLAST on the boat!!! I can't wait to take Ethan in the water. Maybe at the end of the summer....
I love the picture of her "catching bugs" on the boat. :o) In the picture with Grannie Nadine, little Lauren is sure starting to look like a big girl! Does she have 4 teeth on the top already?!?!
She sure is a doll.
Post a Comment