Apparently excedrine extra strength headache medicine is not a smart choice to take 12:30 at night (or morning depending on how you see it)... So it is 3:23 am Tuesday morning, and here I sit with a dishwasher loaded and ready to run after the breakfast I will most likely cook in about three hours... sitting at the dining room table because I'm scared to wake Levi.... wishing I could just sleep!
So here is a new blog post for your viewing pleasure! (and yes, I know I'm behind seeing as Memorial Day weekend was two weeks ago!)













Memorial day, we went home from Nana's. Before we left, I got some cute shots of the babies playing in the sun coming through her east door. They had so much fun, even the dog, Sugar, joined in and just basked.
Here lately, the garden has become the center of our attention... well Levi's for now. I'll get to do all the canning, but Levi gets to do all the tending. So far we have lettuce, onions, okra (2 varieties), green beans, tomatoes, peppers, and more, but I can't remember. So as soon as we got home, Levi put on his old-man attire (the overalls I despise) and got right down to business!
The following are just some cute shots after we got home and to Grandma's house. Lauren was eating in her high chair, and being the ham she is:
Yes (Adrienne), she officially has four teeth on top and two on bottom with two more coming in soon... I have a report on those as well... I will not be surprised if she loses the two upper-rights soon. She had a terrible fall that included a major face plant on our kitchen tile floor Friday evening, that resulted in the front left tooth being chipped, and the front two rights having some major purple bruising on the gums. The dentist has assured me that as young as she is, we can have faith that no damage was likely done to her adult teeth buds, as they are most likely not formed yet. (If you have ever noticed the pretty white stain on my front left tooth, that looks like a bleach job gone bad, it is due to a terrible fall I took as a toddler. If you haven't noticed it before, you will probably be looking now)
<---- and finally, I got a cute shot (well Grandma did) of her on Hunter's old horse. Hunter has rode a many a mile on this horse, and I'm sure his baby sister will follow in his footsteps. We have 'plans' to re-paint it and add some pink to fit her. Hunter disagrees! hahahaha!
Not much else to report, Now that I have figure my blog site out, which only took over a year to do, I now can create posts ahead of time, and have them publish on a certain date. So with that new information, I plan to have a blog ready to go twice a week. So make sure you check back often! I'm in a shutterbug mood again lately!
I guess I'll go find something quiet to clean! hahaha!
Hope everyone is well, leave us a comment!
The Fry's!
So here is a new blog post for your viewing pleasure! (and yes, I know I'm behind seeing as Memorial Day weekend was two weeks ago!)













Memorial day, we went home from Nana's. Before we left, I got some cute shots of the babies playing in the sun coming through her east door. They had so much fun, even the dog, Sugar, joined in and just basked.
Here lately, the garden has become the center of our attention... well Levi's for now. I'll get to do all the canning, but Levi gets to do all the tending. So far we have lettuce, onions, okra (2 varieties), green beans, tomatoes, peppers, and more, but I can't remember. So as soon as we got home, Levi put on his old-man attire (the overalls I despise) and got right down to business!
The following are just some cute shots after we got home and to Grandma's house. Lauren was eating in her high chair, and being the ham she is:
Yes (Adrienne), she officially has four teeth on top and two on bottom with two more coming in soon... I have a report on those as well... I will not be surprised if she loses the two upper-rights soon. She had a terrible fall that included a major face plant on our kitchen tile floor Friday evening, that resulted in the front left tooth being chipped, and the front two rights having some major purple bruising on the gums. The dentist has assured me that as young as she is, we can have faith that no damage was likely done to her adult teeth buds, as they are most likely not formed yet. (If you have ever noticed the pretty white stain on my front left tooth, that looks like a bleach job gone bad, it is due to a terrible fall I took as a toddler. If you haven't noticed it before, you will probably be looking now)
<---- and finally, I got a cute shot (well Grandma did) of her on Hunter's old horse. Hunter has rode a many a mile on this horse, and I'm sure his baby sister will follow in his footsteps. We have 'plans' to re-paint it and add some pink to fit her. Hunter disagrees! hahahaha!
Not much else to report, Now that I have figure my blog site out, which only took over a year to do, I now can create posts ahead of time, and have them publish on a certain date. So with that new information, I plan to have a blog ready to go twice a week. So make sure you check back often! I'm in a shutterbug mood again lately!
I guess I'll go find something quiet to clean! hahaha!
Hope everyone is well, leave us a comment!
The Fry's!


4 comments:
3 am???? WOW! Well I can't talk, I was up then too, but I went back to sleep! lol
Love the high chair photos. She is soooo adorable and has soooo much personality!
I so envy you your garden...I unfortunately have a black thumb...I keep trying though, maybe eventually I will get it!
Lauren is getting so big!
Wow she is getting soo big!
As far as the teeth go - I wouldn't worry too much.. when my nephew was three his mother (who has done this since she was little) had left several drawers of her dresser opened and as usual she wasn't watching what he was doing - he decided to use the drawers as a ladder... the dresser fell forward on him giving him 2 black eyes, a bloody nose, and a serious hit to the mouth - his teeth took awhile to fall out ( they turned a really weird brown color) but when his permanent teeth came in - they came in just fine! They came in straight, and with no discoloration! So I wouldn't worry too much!!
Wow she is getting soo big!
As far as the teeth go - I wouldn't worry too much.. when my nephew was three his mother (who has done this since she was little) had left several drawers of her dresser opened and as usual she wasn't watching what he was doing - he decided to use the drawers as a ladder... the dresser fell forward on him giving him 2 black eyes, a bloody nose, and a serious hit to the mouth - his teeth took awhile to fall out ( they turned a really weird brown color) but when his permanent teeth came in - they came in just fine! They came in straight, and with no discoloration! So I wouldn't worry too much!!
Post a Comment