Thursday, July 12, 2007

30 week pictures

So I'll go ahead and update with some 30 week pictures. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the 3D pictures and the video.

Lauren is officially running out of room, and to think I still have 9 more weeks of this. Last night we had to get up out of bed, and move around to dislodge the foot in my sternum. To imagine I was 22.5 inches long, and Levi was 22... I can only imagine how long legged she will be, and she's proving it.

I have to get mushy for a second, and admit that I am still so fascinated with all of this. I can't believe that I have this precious little fist eating, rib-kicking baby inside me. I can't wait to hold her, and to know her. I can only imagine how spoiled she will be... like me. We are especially blessed to have the grandmothers that we do in our life. I have two wonderful ones on my side of the family, JoAnn and Tiger. I talked to Tiger two nights ago, and to my maw-maw this morning. How I miss them both, and they are ready to see Lauren! lol! And then on Levi's side, I get it times three. Nadine, DeLeta, and Betty. I saw both Nadine and DeLeta last night; cooked dinner with DeLeta, and got belly rubs from Nadine. Betty has been a champ too, helping me keep up my yard by pulling weeds and whatever else needs done. I truly am spoiled!


So I am hoping in the next couple of weeks, to get some more 'professional' like pictures taken. Some I can take home to the family. And then while home to get some more taken with my wonderful cousin April who is also a photographer. All of my belly shots so far have been accomplished on a tri-pod, and not so cooperating self timer. I have a hard time getting a good focus, much less as crisp as I would like. ( I have got to get that wireless shutter remote I have my eye on) So for the record, these are by no means what I consider 'quality' pictures, just snapshots.

I hope everyone is doing good... Thank you to all that have emailed me the last week! I really enjoy getting your emails and comments!

Levi sends out his love as well, we love you all!

Shannon and Levi


.......................................................................................................................................................


Kitty Cat!


I also would like to include something different. I took some pictures of our
cat Jackie Links Sunday evening, and created this story board. Just for fun.






3 comments:

CJensen said...

You look so cute! I need to get hubby to take some pregnancy photos, I just never think about it!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Love the new pics. You look great. What a cute little collage of the kitty. How fun! I hope you are feeling good, staying cool and enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty cat. That is neat. Thats a good idea. Kitty was having a lazy day! Cute.