Friday, July 6, 2007

29 or 30 weeks?

So today, according to my calendar, I am 29 weeks and 6 days... But from what the Dr. shows, I am 30 weeks... So I don't know if these pics would be considered my 29 week, or my 30 week...

But no matter what, today is the BIG day and I am so excited!

I will be leaving work around 10:30, to go home and finish getting us packed. Then we will head out for some lunch and get up to OKC. We actually have to go north of OKC to a 'sub-division' called Edmond. Our appointment is at 4:30, but I plan on being there around 4:00. Just incase I hit some traffic or who knows what else.

So hopefully, I will be able to post some pics as soon as I get home tomorrow.



Still not looking bad for only 10 weeks to go!


I was always told, my real mother never looked pregnant from behind,
and I'm pretty much the same way so far... Of course time will tell if that will hold!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so happy. I cant wait to see the pictures from tomorrow. I know you cant wait to see Lauren, too. I hope you have a safe trip and lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oops... I typed it wrong. I ment see the pictures tomorrow from your appointment today.

CJensen said...

You are soo lucky that you don't look pregnant from behind..when I am as far along as you my bum is so wide you know I am pregnant from all angles! You look so cute!!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

You look so fantastic! I hope I look that good when my time comes. Seriously great shots you look so happy.