Saturday, July 14, 2007

31 Weeks

Just a quick update with some 31 week pictures... I recruited Levi tonight to take pictures of me, before we stepped out for some dinner. I have to say of all things, he impresses me most when he gets a hold of my camera, he used to not know how to even turn one on, and now he can take a decent picture. And those that don't know, it's not a point and shoot from wal-mart; it's a real pro camera. We had a nice dinner at our favorite resturaunt, Lupe's... it was quite enjoyable, just the two of us.

I also wanted to post... orginally I intended to make all of Lauren's bedding. And I actually got the quilt top almost done... Then we got the furniture moved in, and I have let the quilt top sit in the crib for a couple of weeks now. I just wasn't in love with it anymore like I was before the furniture. It just didn't match... So after our trip to OKC the other day, and not spending money on a hotel, I decided to just look at other beddings.
The whole reason I was going to make hers was because I could not find anything I liked online that was 'country' enough. But recently I found the 'laguna' set from Pottery Barn Kids, and it was love at first site. I received my box today in the mail, and I am absolutely in love even more! So below is a picture, from the website, to give everyone an idea of colors... When I get the bedding actually in the bed, I'll post more room pics.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I will be back with more to post soon...


5 comments:

CJensen said...

beautiful! I love Pottery Barn Kids! Wish I could buy more of it! I am sure that Lauren's room is going to be beautiful!

Monica said...

31 weeks and you are so tiny!!!!! Just wait... One day you'll look down and your belly will be HUGE!!!!!!!! Great job Levi on the photos!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! You look so cute. Your little belly is growing pretty big. I love the bedding. It looks like her bed color will accent the bedding perfect. I cant wait to see a picture of it all put together. It is Tooo cute!!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

You look so awesome and I love the new bedding. It will be perfect in the room. Levi did a great job with the camera....I am impressed!!

Jen said...

I love your bedding. It is adorable!

Jen (from Sb.com)