Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Picture updates




Just a couple of picture updates,
this is a picture of me tonight with
my two new toys... We were blessed
to come home two days in a row with
gifts on our front porch. Aunt Barbara
and uncle Glenn sent us this stroller
and our crib mattress we picked out
at Babies-R-Us. I feel so blessed. And
even more exciting, now I can put the
bed and bedding all together and
really get a feel for it!





I found this outside this evening! This was a very nice, old, basket my mother-in-law Diana picked out for our cat Jackie Links. Well Jack has been banned from the house, and in my 'cleaning' moods, I couldn't figure out what to do with the basket, so it went outside to be stored. I just hated to let go of a good basket. Still with Jack's bedding in it, I found Dixie curled up and comfy. So I snapped this. Can you say spoiled?!?! Speaking of Dixie, we experienced another horrible seizure yesterday. I cried for her, it was so bad. Today, she isn't feeling very good. She turned down ice cream, and she NEVER does that... so we'll be watching her.


I took this picture the other day.
It's a 30 week picture, and just played
around a little with it... If it weren't for
the stupid flash line all down my front,
it would be pretty neat. So I may have
to set up and try it again with the flash
at a different angle and see what I get.


Well, I guess thats it for today. I'll post more later!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

great new pics and I bet it is so much fun to come home to new things. I can't wait to see the bedding all together and what the room looks like complete! Poor Dixie...that must be so hard for you to watch. She is in my prayers.

Monica said...

awe that's my fav pic of you yet!!

poor dixie :( I hope she's ok now...