Thursday, May 1, 2008

Will it EVER end?!?!?!?!?!

Well, here were are, three weeks later, and Lauren continues to stay sick. We have spent a couple of days in and out of the hospital running tests trying to figure out what is going on. The best the dr. can find is it's most likely a virus, and as most know, you can only treat the symptoms of a virus, not treat it.

She throws up, mostly at night still. And we spent this past weekend running a fever around 102 degrees. I'm sure she did or does have a virus, as I got sick last Thursday after what I thought was food poison, but stayed sick for several days. Today is my best day so far without symptoms.

Grandma Tiger made it in with Hunter on early Friday morning, and we had a wonderful weekend. Her Baptism went fantastic.


















<----- Lauren and Madison goofing around!







This was a hilarious moment... Papa was holding Lauren up over Hunter's face so she could play with him. Lo and behold, what did she do?... She let a big ol string od drool slide down on his face, and there wasn't a thing he could do! He was laughing so hard and so were we!
















<---- Grandma Tiger seeing Lauren for the first time since Lauren's birth.
















I got two surprises this weekend. One, Aunt Norma called and said she was coming through back from Colorado, and stopped for a visit.

Two, Tiger brought out so many clothes and baby items, it was literally like a fourth baby shower! We all had so much fun looking at everything!






Here are some picture from Lauren's Dedication. Tiger took the pictures, and the middle one is my favorite, but blurry.

I was really impressed with Lauren, the Holy water is cold (obviously) and I really expected her to throw a fit and cry, but she was quite content, a little mesmerized, but she definitely took it well. She did conk out right after we were done though...












































I'm including a short video clip, as promised of her Baptism:



3 comments:

Monica said...

awe... I hate that she is still sick and that you have been too! I so hope all get better SOON!!! I love the photo of Tiger and Lauren. I bet she was in shock about how big Lauren is since the last time she saw her! LOVE the first two photos. Really shows their personalities!

Anonymous said...

It is SO good. You'll treasure the baptism clip forever.g

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

I hope you guys are doing better sweetie. She is so stinkin cute I hate that she isn't feeling well. I'm glad you had such a great time at the baptism.