Hello everyone... Oh my, where to even start?Well since I haven't blogged in two weeks, I'm sure most of you can guess that I have been extremely busy! And I really have, and it's not stopping yet!
First off, I bought a Rainbow Vacuum cleaner, which I love by the way. And now I am selling them part time, trying to earn my money back. So little Lauren and I have been on the road a lot lately.
<--- She jumped so hard, she wore herself out!


Second, I am getting things ready for my Grandma Tiger to come, and Hunter will be here as well. This will be a big weekend, as we are having Lauren's dedication on Sunday.
Tiger will be passing by Hunter's town tomorrow, and so we have made plans for her to bring him in for the weekend, and save us a drive.
<---- I found the pink rubbermaid tub that I had stored tons of clothes in. So in addition to my garage sale finds, I also have these clothes to try and make sure Lauren wears.
Well, things have been running pretty smooth until Monday night. Lauren has started profusely vomiting. Particularly in the evening and night.
So I spent Monday night holding her until around midnight, and I spent Tuesday night on the couch with her until 3 a.m. We called the ER both nights, but they just cautioned me on keeping her hydrated. So today we made it to the dr. and he gave her some medicine to rub on her wrists. The first round didn't stop the vomiting so much, but the second seems to be working so far. That's why I'm still up, making sure she's ok. Otherwise, I would be sawing logs right now. I am wore out...We think that her eye teeth are the cause of her problems. One has come in, but the other is having a hard time. So I'm hoping that this will soon pass. The dr. didn't seem worried, and said that it shouldn't be causing her the problems. However a few mothers have said differently.
I'm still not sure what to think, but the dr. said we may need to admit her in the morning to the hospital and get some fluids in her, as she has lost some considerable weight.
<---- Sunday, a week and a half ago, going to church.


<---- Playing in her papa's lap. She loves his overalls and the snaps. She even 'digs' in his pockets.

<---- This is our newest adventure... I'm no longer breast feeding like I was (teeth hurt) so I'm noticing that I am putting some weight back on. So I invested in a bicycle seat. Levi and I put it on Monday morning, and she loves it. Grandma took a picture on her film camera of us on it, when I get it, I'll post.
Well, not much else to report... I hope everyone is doing great! By the way, thanks for the comments on the last blog, 7 is a good number!!!
OH! Here are a couple of her six month shots! I'll have more later:



Well, I think I'll go to bed now. I will have a lot more pictures to view next week. I'll try to include some video from her dedication.
Lots of love! Shannon


5 comments:
I sure hope that Laren is feeling better! Poor thing! I Love the 6 month photos! It's hard to believe that our babies are growing so quickly!
sorry about the typo on Lauren's name, typing and nursing don't work very well together..LOL!
Those 6 month photos are awesome! She is growing up so fast! Good luck with that bike! I'm sure she'll love the wind in her hair as you zoom along!
Hey girl! You better get busy posting, I'm going through withdrawals. I LOVE the pictures of Bubba and his sweet Sissy!
Miss You,
A
Love the blog... I havent been able to log on in several weeks so i enjoyed catching up...BTW... fear not about " forgetting" those first months with ur baby. I guess all mom's worry about that and it brings tears to our eye's when we think of it but God has a way of taking care of that. That is why he made us MOM'S. Arent we lucky ?! I took Cale's picture everyday for the first two years, literally, and i love to pull them out and reminisce. You will be amazed at how different she will look to u in a few years when u pull out the album after a long period of time passes without viewing them. And i am sure u will have no regrets about anything. You have done good !!! Look forward to catching the ur newest postings.... Samantha
Post a Comment