Saturday, April 5, 2008

Garage Sale HAUL!!!

Did everyone notice the new and improved banner?



So today, Grandma and I made a garage sale haul... we had so much fun, I would bore you all about it, but I'll just let the pictures do the talking:





Even Lauren was a good baby and seemed to enjoy the constant movement and browsing. She stayed in the car a lot, but didn't seem to mind at all.

I thought the onsie below was so cute. She already has a pink t-shirt that says Levi's, but I had to have this one as well. I also have a blue t-shirt that says Levi's on it.



I also found this lamp for a whopping 2 bucks, and thought it would be cute in her room, but now I'm re-thinking on the shade and might be putting it in my room. She already has a large lamp, and a little lamp in her room, so this one will most likely be too much.



Here is a peek-a-boo shot from this afternoon. While folding some clothes in the living room, I threw this blanket on Lauren and we played 'where's Lauren... THERE she is!'. She loves this game.



I have some video I would like to share, but I'll do that later, gotta get it on the computer. OH! make sure you come back in a day or two, I will have her six month shots posted. I'm so excited! Not about the price though, I should have stayed with JC Penney's... another lesson learned!

Well I hope everyone is doing good!

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I really enjoy reading them and knowing that you all enjoy the pictures, and actually read the blog
ahem.

Love you all!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

I DO read the blog. :o) I figured a new post was coming soon since there was a new blog header. I can't wait to hit the garage sales!

Monica said...

LOVe the new header!!! And I also read the blog ahem lol

I love that peek a boo photo. It is so much better with the drool!

CJensen said...

Don't you just love good garage sale finds? I swear it is the best way to dress a baby!

Anonymous said...

and we had such a good time!!! grandma

Anonymous said...

And you forgot to mention the pink and glittery cowgirl boots with her name inside - in a size for when she starts to school - and which will make a wonderful decoration of some kind in her room or on her wall or as a doorstop... etc and etc and etc. I LIKED those boots. g

Adrienne said...

:o) I also have to admit that I have been using the links on your blog to the digital freebie sites a lot lately. I've gotten TONS so far!!

I do love your new header, too by the way. What tool did you use to "cut out" her picture so well? You did a great job.

Karidan Kaye said...

I want to know How you did the shadow behind her?? Brush tool with black or what?? I love it!! I need to do a new one for Jaemen!! But I havent found any papers I like yet!! Actually I did just get some Blue and orange one maybe I will try that but I am soo busy with school!!