
Whew! Is all I can say right now... Finally we are back to normal in our house. Lauren is no longer throwing up and is a much happier baby.This past week has been great! I've had lunch with one of my best friends... I have sold a couple of vacuums... we got our garden planted... and I got a ton of fish pond 'goodies' given to me.


Here are some recent pics taken of Lauren:
She wasn't too keen on the grass, and while trying to 'get away' from it, she fell over.

Just a shot of her highness playing in her high chair. We also discovered her love of spaghetti. Unfortunately spaghetti doesn't love her so well... I believe it's the acid reflux as she tends to have a lot of wet burps and spit up after eating it. She does however have a lot of fun with the Gerber Graduates puffed apple and carrot wheels.

This was taken last Sunday, on our way to church. The outfit she has on was a hand-me-down, and it is adorable (I shoulda posted in color) It is navy blue and pink.



Here are a few pictures taken while goofing off at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
<----- She is trying to stand up here... she has figured out how to pull up on things... so at 7 months, we had to move her crib mattress down. She was standing up at the rails, and I feared the worst.
Finally here are a few pictures from my Mother's Day... first let me say, it was a sweet one but not my 'first'. A lot of people forget about Hunter, may be a step-mom, but I still do all the motherly duties when he is around. But yes, in a sense, it is my first mother's day to my own sweet child. And I was surprised twice today. First, Levi showed up for Sunday Church services. And despite the day, I left Lauren in the nursery during the last half of services. While she was down there, she 'made' me a construction flower. I was so pleased to have my first Mother's Day gift from my daughter. Levi offered a gift of shrubbery in the front yard... which I graciously accepted as a wonder Mother's Day gift. Something I can see and have every year.
Avery spent the day with us... he made a great 'hand' yesterday helping Levi load all the fish pond rock. I was unable to help because I had a gallbladder attack. Today he attended church services, and then he went to lunch with Levi and I.




Once again, not liking the grass at all!!!
My Mother's Day picture: Levi, Avery, Lauren and I.
Finally, I am posting a picture that I absolutely love from my latest photo shoot. A family of four. At first, the shoot was slow and sour, but I finally felt the mojo kick in. We used the setting sun, and I made the color more vivid and voila!:

(I will be using this idea for my own family as soon as Hunter returns)


4 comments:
Wonderful as always. Shannon and Levi, we are so proud of the life you are making for yourselves. I wish all our family was as happy as you two (oops, 4). Maybe Hunter can be with you soon. grandma
And bless you both for making Avery's weekend happy. grandma
hey, how 'bout a family sunset picture for us too?!? Very cool.
Dana
Shannon, I'm so glad that you had a wonderful mother's day and I love the pic of the family in the sunset..may have to borrow that one! Lauren is getting so big and is such a cutie.
Post a Comment