So we celebrated Lauren turning 8 months old, by having a girls day out. Terra, Grandma Tiger, Sue, Lauren and I all went to OKC. We started off at the mall and ended up at Hobby Lobby. In between we managed a few stops, including Toby Keith's Bar and Grill and Harbor Freight. Toby's was awesome, and the food was great. We had a lot of fun! I found my mother's day present at Harbor Freight, stainless steel solar lights for the front and back yard. And they are nice.<----- Grandma Tiger thought Lauren needed some makeup... ain't she purdy!?!?!?!
At the mall, I get the 'meanest mother of the year award'... I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to get Lauren's ears pierced. It took a bit of convincing on Levi's behalf, but he reluctantly agreed.
I think the threat was somewhere along the lines of: "if her ears hurt, and she gets an infection, I don't want to hear about it!"

Okay, sure, people pierce their baby's ears all the time, and they are fine, she'll be fine! And she was... she cried, but I think the biggest part of it was being held down, she didn't like that. But a few minutes after the evil doings and she was happy and ready to shop some more.
<----- making sure all is well!

<----- Definitely not a happy camper!
At Toby Keith's, I took her picture up on the band stage... This is the only shot I managed as she took off crawling afterwards and I was left to catch her. The rest are just some pictures goofing off... kind of self explanatory:



<----- Her ears look big here, but they really aren't... you'll notice the sign coming out of the left (your left, her right) ear.

<---- last is a picture on the way home of the princess catching some beauty rest.


4 comments:
awe poor baby!!! I know they look cute, but I just hate that it hurts so much! I'm glad I don't have girls to do that with.
She is getting more beautiful every day!!!!
What a mean Mama! Just kidding, I did Acasha's at 5 months. I'm surprised big Daddy agreed. She sure is a beauty! You need to bring her over soon.
Well the pain paid off and she looks adorable. Poor little thing.
Aren't you surprised at how high their pain tolerance is? It seems like Luke cries more out of frustration than pain, and when he is hurt, it's gone in a flash.
Post a Comment