


Hey everyone!!! Things are going well here... Lauren is sitting up better and better everyday and for longer periods at a time. She's also rolling all over the place, it makes it hard to leave her for even a few minutes at a time. The worst part is her play area in the living room is in front of Levi's recliner, we can see her there from the kitchen and so on. Well now that she plays there, she tends to roll under his recliner when he has it up. Thank goodness Levi is very careful about checking for her before he even thinks about putting the recliner down.
<---- This picture is her 'sucking' on her biter biscuits. Unfortunately she no longer can have them until she gets a bit bigger and can handle chewing food better. She must be biting it hard, because now we have had two scares of her getting a big chunk off in her mouth. So they are put away for now. I feel bad, because she really loves them, but I can't afford for her to choke, so I'm on the search for something better.
Here are some pictures of her 'haming' it up in the highchair. She has such cute facial expressions!




So she is finally trying to hold her bottles on her own. She can hold the little one for a while, but the big ones are just too heavy and long. This particular night, she held the bottle the whole time and drank it. I had to just help at the very end get that last bit out. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
The following pictures are the acts of an 'evil' mommy. She took a lot of interest in my lime... so Levi said she what she will do. At first she barely nibbled, and must of liked the initial taste. So she acted like she wanted more. She got a big suck, and oh man her face came alive! It looks like she's crying, but she's not, and whats worse, when she was done making the face, she acted like she wanted it again. But I didn't...


We had a wonderful learning lesson at our house... after numerous sleepless nights, Lauren slept 12 hours last night!!! Long story made short, we were keeping the house too warm for her, and she was getting restless. We turned the heat down to 68, and she is sleeping great, and so are we. The flip side to sleeping all night, I had to change crib sheets and give her a bath this morning... but oh the sleep is worth it!
Not much else to report... I'm including the cutest video from last night, she has 'found' the dog recently, and has great interest in her. Sometimes when we are sitting, she'll suddenly laugh, and it's at the dog. Dixie is still not sure what to think of her, but for the most part she seems to accept her as part of the family. Although she hasn't figured out when I start getting ready to go to town, that I am not going to leave the baby. She 'tries' to get us out the door without the baby, and gets disappointed that we don't go immediately. So last night, Lauren took a lot of interest in the dog's collar, after she would pull she would look up at me as if to say "I got it Mommy!":


1 comment:
Look at those sitting photos! And who got you that absolutely precious outfit! It's the cutest thing I've seen her wear yet! lol
She is getting so big so fast! Great job mommy!!!
Post a Comment