
Every year our small town does an "Old Fashion Christmas" night. The festivities starts at 5 with cheap hot cocoa at the stores, Santa Claus at the library, and a huge drawing on the street. They started giving everyone tickets everytime you made a purchase in town over the last couple of weeks. Then at 7 they started drawing tickets... lauren won two hotwheels (that will go to bubba), a $10 gift certificate to our local cafe, and a coffee mug. Then I won a free dinner basket at the other local cafe, and a plier tool set.Well, I have to take Lauren to the hospital monday morning to have some tests ran on her stomach. one will check to see if her opening from her stomach to her large intestine is working properly, and the other will see how long it takes for her stomach to empty the contents. If these test come back normal, then we will move on to see what else we can do. Thursday night was another horrible night of spitting up and sever tummy problems. Then Friday morning, she only ate an ounce all morning. So we know something it hurting at times. This weekend has been better. I have given her formula during the day, and only nursed at night. Since doing that, she has been a happier baby, but still has had some moments.
Well, better wrap it up for now. I hope everyone is doing fine.


1 comment:
Oh she is so cute with Santa! Her first Christmas. She is so pretty. She has changed so much. Are you planning to come to Texas for Christmas? I would love to see ya'll.
Post a Comment